Join WISE Las Vegas as we show our thanks and appreciation to our veterans during this informative session at the North Las Vegas Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
WISE Las Vegas will donate a portion of the registration fees for that night's event up to $500 to the Veterans Affairs Voluntary Services!
**We will also be hosting a coffee drive for our veterans. Please bring coffee, supplies or water to donate that evening.
Thank you to our hosts, Veterans Affairs, the line up will feature -
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. - Registration
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Program
7:30 - 8:00 p.m. - Networking and Tour
Please park in parking lot B - click here for a detailed map and directions to the venue.
Veteran/Military Service Organization Panels include -
- Dan Kaminski, U.S. Navy Veteran -- Nevada Paralyzed Veterans of America President and Wheelchair Games Athlete (Focus on VA Adaptive Sports Programs)
- Roberta “Bobi” Oates, U.S. Air Force Veteran -- Southwest Regional President and Thunderbird Chapter President, Air Force Association & Member of Governor Sandoval’s Women Veterans Advisory Board (Women Veterans & Air Force Wounded Warrior Games)
- Noel Huerta, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran -- Program Director, Merging Vets & Players (MVP), Las Vegas (Unique Programs for Transitioning Post 9/11 Veterans to Help Veterans)
- Paula Lubbe, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran -- Peer Support Specialist, VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (Former Western Region Program Manager for Project Hero) (Focus on Recreational Therapy Programs and benefits to Veterans)
In addition to this extraordinary line up we will have the following information tables at the event -
1. VA Voluntary Service
2. Nellis AFB
3. VA Recreation Therapy
4. VA Suicide Prevention
5. Southern Nevada Veterans Community Engagement Board
Be sure to bring the following -
- Business cards
- At least two items to donate to Dress for Success - suits, shoes, and purses
*Members, please log in to access your exclusive member pricing